Successful transformation is the key to success
The implementation of all concepts in the finance area lead to transformation processes that always affect both the organization and the finance applications. Today, commercial processes and systems in large corporate groups are so complex that successful transformation is the key to success.
This requires specific transformation approaches that combine project management, business expertise, knowledge of cultural aspects, and technical know-how. Successful project teams must master at least these disciplines.Read More …
SAP S/4HANA, Target Operating Model, Shared Services, Optimierung des Rechnungswesens
Our broschures for Finance Transformation
Digital Finance, Target Operating Model, CSR Reporting
Whitepaper Digital Finance - Digitization will increasingly change finance
- Transformation in finance: digitalization is revolutionizing financial processes and roles
- Strategic adaptation: the importance of strategic realignment and data-driven management
Whitepaper on Digital Agenda: How to ask the right questions
- Developing a finance vision
- Creating new solutions: Design Thinking Workshops
- Defining tasks and dependencies using the Digital Agenda
Whitepaper Target Operating Model
- Preparation for CFO 4.0: Without a clear target image of the future finance organization, the CFO area will become the company's dinosaur!
- How can the new available data be integrated into the reporting?
- What does reporting and control look like under industry 4.0 sign?
- What effect will the relocation of CRM systems to the cloud have on the CFO?
Study and thesis paper CSR Reporting
- Motivation of the study
- Experience in the implementation of CSR reporting
- Summary: These are the issues that will need to be addressed
Our experts for Finance Transformation
Get in touch with us through Xing or LinkedIn
"The participants' assessment of the workshops was extremely positive, because it provided clarity in many areas about what changes with SAP S/4HANA compared to SAP R/3. It is also useful for the participants to know which steps need to be taken now and before the changeover to S/4HANA and how S/4HANA will affect their future working methods.
Dr. Volker Obermann, Global Head of Group Corporate Finance & Shared Service Areas Viessmann about S/4 HANA Discovery Workshops with 4C GROUP