Seminar on corporate management in times of digital transformation
New competences for future requirements - Bookmark for 2022
The seminar is aimed at managers, specialists, executives and controllers of all organisations who want to gain an insight into the most important topics of digitisation and actively shape the digital change.
Seminar content and duration: 3 days
- Strategic instruments for identifying opportunities and risks arising from digitisation
- Business Model Canvas for developing (digital) business models
- Various examples of digital business models
- Digital products vs. physical products
- Dynamic Pricing
- Digitisation of processes: Process mining, digital workflows and robotic process automation
- BI, Advanced Analytics and Big Data at a glance
- scenario/bandwidth planning and digital forecast
- Controller as a link between management, data scientist and IT
- Future competences and development paths for controllers
- New Work - agile working methods and organisational structures for more innovation
Peter Keefer is a partner of the management consultancy 4C GROUP AG in the area of Finance & Accounting. He is a qualified industrial clerk and studied International Business Administration in Augsburg and Rotterdam. His main focus of activity is the consulting of groups with a focus on Corporate Performance Management. In doing so, he always supports his clients from the professional conception of structures and processes to the complete system implementation. The focus is both on group accounting (selection and implementation of consolidation systems) and group controlling (management concepts, implementation of planning, forecasting and reporting processes, optimisation of the financial organisation). For several years Peter Keefer has also been responsible for "Digital Finance" and helps his clients to demonstrate the effects of digitalisation on the CFO area and to derive individual options for action.
Stephan Grunwald is a trained banker and studied business administration and economics. At Arthur Andersen Management Consultancy, he met the colleagues with whom he founded the management consultancy 4C Group in 1997. His focus is the commercial management of a company from the position of CFO. This includes designing the basic accounting processes in the individual company and the group, developing the control model and deriving the planning, reporting and risk management system from it, and implementing a control philosophy that focuses on implementation and measures.